Our Bamboo Charcoal Dental Floss is made with activated charcoal, bamboo fiber, and coconut oil to effectively remove buildup and whiten between teeth. It’s fluoride-free and vegan.
This eco-friendly dental floss removes buildup where a toothbrush can’t reach. The activated charcoal's naturally occurring anti-bacterial properties cling to the plaque to remove buildup between teeth leaving you with a whiter, brighter smile. Coated with vegan candelilla wax, this floss is gentle and glides easily between your teeth. Our charcoal floss also contains a blend of natural coconut oil and peppermint essential oil that tastes great and leaves your mouth with a minty taste and feeling refreshed after every use. Essential oils are anti-inflammatories that fight tooth decay and infections by eliminating harmful bacteria on your gums and teeth. Black dental floss is a great visual tool to clean even better your teeth as removed plaque contrasts with the color of the floss.
Our biodegradable dental floss is natural, so it’s good for you and good for our Mother Earth. It also comes in eco-conscious packaging—a paper box that may be recycled.
Our activated charcoal floss is easy to use and soothing for your teeth and gums. Simply use it as you would any dental floss.
How To Use
How to use Dental Floss
- Break off approximately 18 inches of floss and wind it around your two pointer fingers (or middle fingers)
- Slide the floss gently up and down between your teeth
- Curve the floss in a “C” shape around each tooth, and be sure to go below your gum line. Be gentle and don’t force it, though, because that can damage your gums and cause bleeding. You may experience some bleeding in the gums.
- Don't forget to go between each tooth, especially back teeth.
- For extra teeth whitening effect brush with our bamboo charcoal toothbrush.
activated charcoal bamboo fiber, vegan candelilla wax, organic extra virgin coconut oil, peppermint oil, and spearmint essential oils.
How To Video