Formulated with key beneficial ingredients:
- nano-Hydroxyapatite (nHAp): the biocompatible and non-toxic mineral that works to reduce sensitivity and remineralize microcavities. Unlike in toothpaste, nHAp is very beneficial if kept longer in the mouth (such as swishing for 2-5 min) and fully beneficial if not rinsed with water. This powerful mineral bonds to the inner tooth surface to stop sensitivity at its source. It also helps keep teeth looking white by sealing the pores of the surface of the enamel.
- Neem Oil: traditionally known as the 'holy plant" this oil is extracted from the neem plant and seeds. Its antibacterial properties prevent bacteria from adhering to enamel and turning into plaque. In Sanskrit, the word for neem is 'arista,' which translates to “perfect, complete, and imperishable” and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic practices.
Hemp Oil: one of the 104 compounds that are a part of the cannabis sativa plant and completely THC-free. This powerful anti-inflammatory oil promotes healthy gums and reduces tooth sensitivity.
- Matcha Green Tea: our ceremonial grade powder contains EGCG antioxidants that are three times more potent than regular green tea. Antioxidants work to reduce the growth of the bad bacteria that cause cavities. And NO, matcha will not stain your teeth!
- Acacia Senegal Gum: plant-based prebiotic to support a thriving population of 'good' bacteria in your mouth. Just like kombucha and kimchi help support your gut health, this prebiotic promotes your overall oral well-being.
- Moringa Oil: rich in calcium and phosphorous and naturally antiseptic to help fight infections and abscess.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: subtle mint taste derived from the flowers and leaves of the peppermint plant for long-lasting freshness that is beneficial in reducing biofilm on teeth.
How to Use Gentle Green Oil Pulling
Brush your teeth and scrape your tongue using a tongue scraper as part of your usual morning routine. Remove the stopper and take approx. 1 tsp of oil. Swish 2-5 mins (the longer the better!).
Discard oil into the trash. Do not swallow. Rinse optional. With the appropriately sized sip, our oil will last up to 4-6 weeks. Don't forget to floss and upgrade your toothbrush every three months.
Pro Tip: No need to shake the bottle prior to your sip!
Oil Pulling should serve as an addition to your oral care routine and should not replace daily brushing and flossing.
In our pursuit of being completely plastic-free, not all of our Oil Pulling packaging components make the cut. We're simply not there, yet. Please toss the plastic stopper and cap into your designated recycling bin. Our endlessly recyclable ultraviolet glass bottle not only works to preserve freshness but protects it from all UV/UVB rays. Once enjoyed, rinse thoroughly and discard into your designated recycling bin.
caprylic/capric triglyceride, cannabis sativa seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, camellia sinensis leaf oil, tocopherol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, melia azadirachta seed oil, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, moringa oleifera seed oil, acacia senegal gum, hydroxyapatite (nano), water